- Do you offer a vegetarian or pescetarian menu?
At the moment we are unable to offer specialised menus, but this is something we are working towards.
- Are you able to cater for dietary requirements?
At the moment we are unable to alter the menu. We hope to be more accommodating in the future.
*Our menu currently contains almonds, walnuts, lupin, molluscs, egg, fish, mustard, gluten, dairy, allium, and alcohol. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Click here to view our the full list of dietaries.
- Can I have just one wine and one soft pairing?
Due to packaging and shipping restrictions, pairings are only available to share. You can always reseal and store any remainders in the fridge. They can be enjoyed for the following 1-2 days.
- What time of day will my box arrive?
All our deliveries are made via DPD nationwide. They will send you a delivery window and confirmation on the day of delivery.
- What if I miss my delivery?
Please don’t! DPD will reach out, giving you the opportunity to update them with any alternative delivery instructions (ie. leave with the neighbour). We are not responsible for missed deliveries.
- Can I serve the meal on Saturday, or Sunday?
The meal is prepared and shipped on Thursday evening with next day delivery. It is intended to be enjoyed on Friday evening. If you wish to store the box in the fridge overnight, you could serve it on Saturday evening.
- How often does the menu change?
We hope to change the menu monthly.
- Can I send this experience as a gift?
Of course, please make sure to have the receiver’s full name, address and contact number when placing your order and we will take care of the rest. Alternatively click here to purchase a gift card for The Clove Club at Home experience.
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
We are able to cater to most of the UK via next day delivery. Unfortunately there are some areas that DPD is unable to reach.
- Can I recycle all the packaging?
Yes, all packaging is recyclable. The plastics are vegware, just rinse and put into recycling, or commercially compost. The cellophane lining from the boxes can be composted at home.
- Will I need any special equipment?
No, we have tried to make it as simple as possible. Please click here to view this month instructions
- To preview this weeks cooking instructions, please click here.